1. The images of the products offered on this website offer a close representation of the design and colours of the actual physical product. However, computer monitors, home printers etc can widely vary in colour representation. Fusional Limited will hold no responsibility if the supplied Mural is not an exact match in colour to the image on our website.
Ordering on our website
2. An order is accepted when the payment has been validated. Once payment is validated, your order will commence to production. After this point, the order can’t be cancelled as each item we produce is custom made to the sizes you instruct and therefore cannot be refunded.
3. The invoice for the order that is sent to a buyer will use the information that was supplied when ordering.
4. By confirming your order, you are placing a firm order. The order becomes firm for Fusional Limited when the payment is validated and the order is recorded.
5. Fusional Limited sets a minimum order amount. This minimum amount is only used to cover the costs of each order and it enables us to continue offering our products.
6. Product prices are shown in pound sterling, inclusive of taxes relating to Product sales including VAT. Prices may change depending on market fluctuations. If product prices change during the point of order and delivery, the price stated at
7. Shipping charges are free within the United Kingdom.
8. Payment shall be made in pound sterling. You can only pay for Products on our website using PayPal, however, a PayPal account is not explicitly required. Orders are not recorded until payment has been received and validated.
9. Your order will be delivered by an express delivery service and will require a signature on delivery. The price includes delivery but not installation. Parcels will be delivered within 10 days of the date when you place your order. Your order will be packed within a cardboard tube giving ample protection while in transit.
10. Before signing for the shipment, you must check for damage, missing items, defects or other non-compliances. This includes checking the condition of the packaging, the number of packages, and the quantities, references, condition and features of the Products.
If there is a problem with the product please email us within 14 days from delivery
If your claim is accepted, the defective Product will be exchanged, or refunded if the Product is not available in stock. The Product being returned must be handed over to the shippers of Fusional Limited in its original packaging, with all of its accessories. No returns will be accepted without the prior agreement of Fusional Limited.
11. The Products are warranted to be free from defects in design and materials and workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of delivery. During the warranty period, Fusional Limited will exchange or refund the Products if found by us to be defective. Products exchanged shall be covered for the remainder of the warranty period. This warranty does not cover:
- Any damage to the Product resulting from normal wear and tear, given its nature, function, composition and price
- Slight differences in the Products as defined in point 1
- Products exposed to excessively heavy use, specifically involving other than private use.
- Any damage to the Product resulting from improper installation, storage, or assembly (non-compliance with assembly instructions), improper maintenance, misuse or use not in compliance with the technical or use specifications (non-compliance with maintenance and care instructions), modifications or repairs made by you or a third party, damage caused by other objects, outside events such as accidents, shocks, fire, vandalism, water damage, natural or artificial light (discoloration) natural catastrophes or bad weather.
12. Fusional Limited shall under no circumstances be held liable for any indirect damage or financial loss suffered by you or a third party.
Cooling off period
13. The 14 day cooling off period does not apply to our mural products as they are manufactured to your specifications and therefore cannot be re-shipped or re-sold.
14. All graphics on our website, including images of our products, are the property of Fusional Limited. Any unauthorised copying would be seen as a breach of copyright law and may lead to prosecution.
15. The Company shall be under no liability for any delay, loss or damage caused wholly or in part by any act, matter or thing beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including but without prejudice, the generality of the foregoing, act of God, governmental restriction, condition or control or by reason of any representation done or not done pursuant to trade dispute whether such dispute involves the Company’s employees or not. Fusional Limited reserves the right to cancel an order if a situation of Force Majeure affects the Purchaser for a period beyond 90 days.
16. Users that access this Website www.fusionalmurals.co.uk do so at their own risk. Fusional Limited shall not be held liable for any errors, computer viruses, data corruption following access to this website.
17. Fusional Limited reserves the right modify these general terms of sale. New versions will be indicated on the Website.